Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Deal

Check out this awesomely (is that a word?) sweet deal! I have 3 of these large utility totes and use them for hauling groceries in the house, taking things to the soccer field, taking things up and down the stairs in my home, storing my craft supplies, hauling laundry around to be put away etc... Seriously don't know how I ever lived without one...or three. Ha!
For the month of June, these large utility totes are only $10 if you spend $35. And this is for EACH $35 you spend. You can obviously choose any pattern, but you may want to take note that this cute flip flop (fun flops) print will not be available for this tote after June. How adorable would this be at the beach or pool? PERFECT!!!

Go to My website and you can place your order easily! And if you have any questions, email me at kellyblevins04@yahoo.com.




No comments: