Thursday, February 21, 2013

iPhone Picture Purge

Brody wanted to send a picture to one of our babysitters so this was the one we snapped and sent. "Girl Jordan" loved it!


Hilldale Hoops cheerleading squad - the Cheertastics.


One morning prior to church


Chloe with our neighbors (Alyssa and Kaylen) on New Years Eve



Birthday card from the kids


Chloe reading to Phoebe at the library. Once each month the library has the TenderPaws program where kids come and read to the dogs. She LOVED it...and doesn't Phoebe look totally interested in the book? Ha!!


Birthday cake for David


Chloe with Phoebe after the story 


Lego Day at the library!!!


Brody wanted a bedside table like daddy has so he rolled his cart over and put his phone and bucket on it. His phone is my old Android that he uses to play games and he keeps the charger in his bucket. Haha! I thought it was just too cute that he wanted to do all of that because David does.


Chloe with her friend Ella playing legos at the library


valentine robots for Brody's friends at school


Gramom playing police with Brody. Don't you love the police hat and sword Brody made her use!!!???


And....the is just sick. This is Chloe's dead fish. It was her valentine gift but she died two days later. Luckily, she wasn't too heartbroken since Wal-Mart has a return policy on fish that die before 90 days. So, being frugal, I bagged up Sunny, the dead fish, and returned her in this ziploc bag. When the employee asked me how he could help, I'm sure he never in a million years thought that I would whip out a dead fish in a bag. hahaha!!!!! She ended up getting another fish though and that one is doing great...I think. Just hope she makes it to the 90 day mark so I don't have to bag another one. 

This is what I found in Chloe's folder she brought home from school. She made it for me in her spare time yesterday. Love love love that girl of mine.

No comments: