Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chloe Turned SIX!!!

So, last week, my sweet Chloe girl turned six years old. Where did the last 6 years go? Someone please tell me!!  I honestly can remember so vividly my time with her in the hospital as a newborn and that short drive home where I was thinking "oh crap, I'm a mom now...what do I do when we get home?" But thankfully, with lots of prayers, laughs, tears, trying times and joyful moments we have all survived the past 6 years. I love this little girl of mine like no one's business. She is my life and makes my days so much happier. Now that she is in school, I find myself missing the time that I used to get to spend with her on a daily basis and look forward to the weekends and holidays so that I can just be with her more. We are truly two peas in a pod as we are so much alike.
Thank you God for choosing me to be this little girl's mommy. I am blessed beyond measure.


cupcake cake for her kindergarten class at Carmel


Birthday PANcakes














Hannah is Chloe's best friend. They went to Parent's Day Out together since they were 2 and are now in seperate classes in Kindergarten but the rooms are right by each other so they still see one another every day.


Kirk is Chloe's other best friend. They met when she was just 5 months old and he was 10 months old. They too are in seperate Kindergarten classes but see each other a lot.

















No comments: