Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pre-K Graduation (**updated with a new video)

Today was bittersweet. Today was Chloe's pre-school graduation. I was back and forth all morning before the ceremony in my emotions. Pride, sadness, happiness, disbelief, overwhelming love, nervous for her, etc. She has been talking about graduation for a month or so now and has been so EXCITED! You see, she had "the most special job" during the ceremony. She was the flag holder during the Pledge of Allegiance. She told me that it was "Uncle Jordan's flag" and that he would be very proud of her for holding it. I'm sure she is right. I can't wait to send that picture to him in Afghanistan. The whole ceremony was wonderful. I admit to tearing up twice...once when she walked down the aisle at the very beginning and then again when they called her name to get her "ticket to Kindergarten." At those points though I was just so proud of my baby girl and couldn't contain myself hardly.
It was awesome seeing ALL of the kids that Chloe has been in school with since she started at 1 year old. We have literally watched all of them grow up together and have forged friendships with all of the parents. It was also wonderful seeing just how much her teachers love her...and all the kids for that matter. They are truly a blessing in our lives and I know in Chloe's life. She loves Ms Patty and Ms RuthAnn and even has invited them to come to Chick-fil-A to our coupon clipping group. Ha!
Without going further into detail, here are the pictures and some videos from today. Enjoy!!!

















The Pledge of Allegiance












No comments: