Saturday, February 4, 2012

Girls' Night Out

We had a long overdue girls' night out last night. I let Chloe choose what she wanted to do so this is how the night went down.
1. She got dressed in a super cute dress and sweater (she wanted us both to wear dresses but I had to draw the line on that one)


2. She asked to go to the new PUBLIX again (this would be the third time in the three days it's been open) This time for a cupcake, coloring books and crayons to use on our date night.



3. We headed to Lasater's Coffee Shop, got some "pretend" coffee (aka apple juice for her and pomegranate green tea for me).


4. We colored, ate the cupcake, played tic tac toe, rock/paper/scissors, and thumb wrestling, and just talked for a little over 2 hours. SO MUCH FUN!!! One questioned I asked her was what was the most important thing in her life right now. She surprised me by saying "loving Jesus. Duh mom!" Made me smile.



1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

So fun...can't wait for that!