Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Put This on Your TO DO List...

I was going back through my blog posts and came across a tag that I participated in.  Here are the answers to the phrases 3 years ago. It's amazing how life changes your perspective... below are my answers to the same phrases today. 
If you read this blog, then do the same. Answer these phrases and then re-answer them yearly. Watch how things change...


I search: for my keys nearly every day...not kidding when I tell you that chemo-brain is a for real thing!
I regret: not much of anything - I am who I am today because of everything that has happened in my life
I love: when Chloe tells me I am her best friend, Brody tells me I am his favorite mom (as if he has another one), and when they ask questions about Jesus because I know they are beginning to want to know about who our Savior is and it will hopefully only grow from here
I care: because I am passionate about the things I believe in
I always: check my email
I worry: about Chloe going to Kindergarten next year because she will be in a whole new circle of influence. I would love to put her in a bubble FOREVER.
I am not: afraid. of anything. Perfect Love casts out fear. I'm living proof!
I remember: Kate - especially this time of year...
I believe: in heaven and that the way to get there is by trusting and believing in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
I sing: Praise and Worship music in my car and the Bubble Guppies theme song...A LOT
I dance: the perfect Just Dance 2 version of Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
I don't always: take the dog out because I have human beings to take care of first. 
I argue: about things that I am passionate about.
I write: what I know...I'm writing a book now...to be published sooner rather than later...
I win: every single day that I am alive and healthy
I lose: my mind at least once/day, but usually more because Brody has hit the terrible stage of being 3 years old. Help me Jesus!
I wish: that the innocence of childhood with stay with my children forever
I listen: when God speaks

I don't understand: how anyone can get through life without Christ
 I can usually be found: in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc... It's never-ending
I am scared: of getting to the end of my life and realizing that I could have done more for the Lord...the harvest is plenty but the workers are few...
I need: some me-time...every day...
I forget: um, I can't remember...chemo brain...true phenomenon :)
I am happy: with my life. I love my husband, my kids, and Jesus. Not much else this gal could ask for...


Play along and answer these phrases too. But if you do, you have to be authentic...even if it does mean you forget to take your dog out and your 3 year old is driving you crazy :)

No comments: