Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween and Fall Decor

This year I have really gotten into decorating for the fall and Halloween. Thanks to Pinterest, I have made a few crafts myself and check this out...someone told me I should post a pic on FB and start selling my crafts. HA! Stranger things have happened I guess because I so don't consider myself to be crafty enough to sell. Anyways, here are the home goods...you be the judge.

Pumpkins and Thanksgiving things in front of fireplace


Candy Corn made from foam cones in the floral dept and yarn


Halloween wreath I made using ribbon, a shiny spider from
 the $ store, and a straw wreath. This was super fun to  make. 


Lights on the banisters...orange and purple. So pretty at night

The kids always do the window gels for each holiday
 so that's what this is. May have to look close to see them

Table runner on kitchen table. The little tree has now been 
decorated by Chloe with bats, ghosts, and pumpkins


And finally, this has nothing to do with Halloween, but with it being 
football season, it is for sure a must have on this blog.

No comments: