Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Approximately 7 Inches?

Chloe just got her first true haircut in about a year! We've been just letting her get it trimmed because after seeing Tangled she decided to grow her hair as long as Rapunzel's hair. However, after many days and nights of screaming while I brush tangles out of her hair, and many complaints that Brody won't stop messing with her ponytails, she asked me Saturday if she could get her hair cut short. I jumped on the chance and scheduled an appointment with Laura...the best cosmetologist in Clarksville...just sayin'!!! She has been cutting Chloe's hair for almost 4 years now...and mine and Brody's too. Anyways, here are some pictures of this momentous occasion for Chloe (and me)... THANKS LAURA!!!!!

Back to the stacked bob!

Ignore my camera...I lost my SD card for my great Nikon so I am back to using my small digital until my new card comes tomorrow.

And yep, she has the flip in the back like I did pre-chemo. I have to round brush it to get it to lay flat, but this is right out of the bath and just being combed. 


On another note, I got mine cut again today and when I straightened it tonight, it looks identical to Chloe's! However, I love my curls too much to straighten mine. It took me 32 years plus 16 chemos to get my curly hair. I'm keeping it as long as possible!



1 comment:

6L's said...

thanks! so glad y'all like it. :)