Saturday, June 18, 2011

Surprise!

Yesterday morning, Chloe decided to get a little more artistic than usual. I don't know if you remember her last episode with artwork...let's just say it involved paper, crayons, glue, and her wall... but as she reminded me, it was her mural and she wanted to be a famous artist when she grew up. That one though, is nothing compared with the art she did yesterday....ON MY TV SCREEN!!!! Yes, that's right. She colored the entire tv screen in our bedroom green (crayon) while David was in the shower and I was in the living room with Brody. Let's just say that it wasn't pretty around here for a while and the punishment was no TV, iPad, iPod or computer games for the entire day. For her, that's torture because she LOVES playing those little educational games on my iPod and the iPad. Plus, added torture is that Brody was allowed to.
Here is a picture of the TV. Look close and you can see the "art."



And the mischief carried over into the evening hours also. I had the kids get in the bath to just kind of rinse off from being outside earlier. They didn't need their hair washed or anything...it was supposed to just be a quick thing. I put Chloe's hair up so it wouldn't get wet, and I told Brody no "swimming" in the tub. They both acknowledged me. I went to grab pajamas and when I came back, this is what I found...

Bubble Fight...Brody lost

So much for keeping the hair dry.

No comments: