Monday, May 23, 2011

Pinterest. Where Have You Been All My Life?

I have discovered the BEST website EVER! Especially since we are looking to build a house in the next year or so. Instead of pulling pictures from magazines like I had originally planned, I have found this website and have started "pinning" pictures that I like. I have things pinned for every room in the new house that I can think of so far. Super cute things for the rooms! I'm slightly addicted to this website so I wanted to share it with you all. It's kind of like an online scrapbook of things that you like.
And for my SIL - Kim - there are tons of ideas for photography! I have pinned some really cute photo ideas that my friend Heather is going to do for me. I am going to set up a session with her and have her try her hand at these adorable pics/poses or whatever you want to call them. I will send you an invite to join pinterest and then you can get to pinning too.
If any of you want to join in, give me a holler and I will send you an invite too. The web address is www.pinterest.com. Check out the things I have pinned. If you click on "people" then type my name in the search box a bunch of Kelly Blevins will come up. Scroll through and find my facebook picture of me and Chloe and then click and see! It's fun.

No comments: