Monday, April 18, 2011

Total Case of the Mondays

Today has been blah at best. I didn't get up to work out when I should have so I missed it. Then I stayed home all morning doing laundry and cooking chicken so it wouldn't go bad from being in the refrigerator for so long. And of course it happened to be lots of chicken from SAMS Club so I had to cook it all. Lord knows what I will do with it. I'm thinking a poppyseed chicken casserole, chicken salad sandwiches, chicken quesadillas, and sour cream chicken enchiladas. I guess I will get to work on all those things soon and just freeze what I can and eat it later.
Anyways, after getting all that done, along with feeding my two munchkins, it was time for the family to head down to Nashville to be the "talent" in a music video. The lead singer for Building 429 is our friend and worship pastor Jason Roy. He asked us to be in the video for his newest song and album title "Listen To The Sound." It was a really cool experience. Our kids got to check out the tour bus and we all got to hang out in the green room until it was our turn to film. Can't wait to see the finished product!

The rest of the week proves to be just as busy. Lab work and dr appt tomorrow along with piano lesson and police class tomorrow night. Wednesday is bible study and a meeting at church for small group leaders. Thursday is meeting at the YMCA with the breast cancer program director and soccer practice. And Friday my family comes into town for a visit. Saturday is a soccer game and some sightseeing with my family and then Sunday is Easter services at church and a cookout with some friends.
OK, I'm exhausted just thinking about it all so off to bed I go. Good night blogger friends, good night!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I can't wait to see the video. Sounds like my week. I had a Monday today..haha. Good luck. We'll catch up next week!