Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tackling It On Tuesday

So this week I don't have a lot of time on Tuesday (I'm even pre-writing my post) to tackle anything extra as I am going to have lunch with my girl at Parents' Day Out and then I'm grabbing my boy too and we are off to Nashville for an appointment. And actually, I guess that all qualifies as extra things I am tackling in my already crazy busy day.
Anyways, in the spirit of Easter, and the fact that my kids are obsessed with Easter eggs, I made an Easter Egg Wreath. Yep, I actually MADE IT MYSELF!!! I saw it on someone else's blog and decided that it would be fun and easy to make and it took me about 30 minutes to do it. Here's what you do, in case you decide to tackle it in a spare 30-45 minutes you may have:

1. grab either a grapevine wreath or a styrofoam circular wreath. I used a grapevine wreath that I got at Wal-Mart for $8.
2. get 3-4 bags of plastic Easter eggs. I got 3 big bags from Wal-Mart for just over $2 each. That was just enough eggs.
then to make the wreath, you just:
1. lay the wreath down flat
2. begin by hot-gluing the eggs down in various patterns.
3. fill the wreath completely on the front and on the inner inside (I even did a double layer on the top to cover all visible parts of the wreath)
4. let dry and hang

No comments: