Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday Again?!?

My weeks are totally flying by lately. I am so crazy busy that I feel like I barely get my pajamas off before it's time to put them on again and go back to bed. Here is my menu for the week...well, at least my dinners for the week because I eat the same breakfasts and lunches pretty much every day (which are in some previous Monday posts). OK, here we go:
Monday: Good Earth Meal with Italian Green Beans
Tuesday: tacos
Wednesday: Chicken and Tomato Saute with whipped maple potatoes
Thursday: Spiced Chicken with Collard Green Saute
Friday: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
As always, if you want any recipes, post a comment and I will post the recipe for you.

Other than figuring out what to eat for the week, I have been busy today since 4:15 AM. I get up early every other day to work out with my trainer at 5:30, but before I leave the house, I like to get in my quiet time and start my day off with God on the forefront of my mind. It makes the biggest difference for me! Other than that, I have been doing 9 loads of laundry (have 2 left), fixing lunches for 5 kids, hanging with my friend DeAnna (who brought her 3 youngest kids over to play so we could catch up), playing with the kids, decorating for Easter a little bit...like a very little bit. In a few minutes, I have to get the kids up so we can get Chloe to dance and then I am heading up to Madisonville, KY with my friend Erin for a special church service at the church she grew up in. I am so excited! And then I will hit the sack and get ready for my busy day tomorrow...
Alright, that's it for my manic Monday. Does anyone else have crazy Mondays?

1 comment:

6L's said...

yes! mondays are my catch up day, so crazy! but then again, everyday is crazy busy, lol. one day i will MAKE myself get up and start my mornings with god. you are such a good example that i should follow. :)