Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Pictures

Why is it soooo hard to get pictures? One smiles, the other doesn't. One looks at the camera, the other looks outside. One stands up straight, one slumps over like they are miserable. Grrr....despite all of that though, I took pictures anyways. Enjoy.

Super cute little pose!  I know I am biased, but I happen to think my little girl is absolutely beautiful.

Handsome little Brody. This was a quick throw together outfit. Brody hit a growth spurt this month and outgrew his original outfit before he could even wear it :( 
As for the hair...well, I had to force him to take off the Toy Story hat that the bunny brought him.


All of the cousins except for the newest baby Adalynn. We missed you baby A, Kim and Jordan!

Chloe's basket and Brody's basket

loving the Toy Story hat!

Mmmmm...chocolate bunny!

Check out Emma's sweet and sassy little pose! I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I love the Easter outfits! Chloe's hair got really long!