Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning and Organization

So I have totally fallen in love with the website www.tipjunkie.com. Anything and everything is on that website...and I mean everything. I have gotten worksheets for babysitter instructions to crafts and activities for the kids for every holiday to ideas for gifts for anyone you can imagine. There are tons of free printable on there too which I love because it is a cheap way to decorate. Just print and frame!

Anyways, I am dying to start spring cleaning and organizing the house in a more "flowing" manner. So, I searched "spring cleaning" on the website and was linked to this site: www.simplemom.net.   CHECK IT OUT! It is heavenly!


So, I am taking the challenge of the 5 week organization/clean up. There are check-lists and helpful tips for each project/area to tackle. She reveals every Monday what the "hot spot" is for that week. So far they have been closets/drawers, and papers. I have some catching up to do as I just found this site today, but lookout Blevins house because I can't wait to get started.

No comments: