Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy Doesn't Even Describe Life

Since getting back from our ski trip last month, our family has been immersed in our schedule. Every single day it seems as though we have something going on. Here is a sample of our week:
Sunday: church for 3 hours because we stay and volunteer during the 3rd service, then we have community group for 3 hours that night
Monday: laundry day at the Blevins house. Usually includes 5-6 loads of laundry...washing, drying, folding, hanging and putting away, Chloe's dance class for an hour that evening, home for a quick dinner
Tuesday: Parents Day Out for the kids, dr appt right after dropping them off, piano lessons, pick up kids, home to make dinner, or out to Mexican restaurant for trivia/dinner
Wednesday: Bible study for 3 hours, lunch out afterwards, dishes, straighten up the house and get dinner ready
Thursday: kids to school, physical therapy, errands, dinner prep
Friday: playdate with different friends or a trip to Nashville to play, movie night at home with sleeping bags out, popcorn popped.
Saturday: Totally varies from week to week. This week we have 2 birthday parties.

So as you can see, I'm not totally surprised that I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm consumed with the job description of being a stay at home mom. I wouldn't have life any other way though...even if it does mean that I have to be intentional with my time about blogging and posting cute pictures now. So, I will have some new pictures soon...promise...if I can find the time to take them. HA!

No comments: