Friday, October 22, 2010

I Wish...

I saw this on a friend's blog and decided to do it too, so read mine then write your own wish list when you are done.

I wish that I were the perfect stay-at-home-mom.
I wish that I liked to clean.
I wish that I didn't ever have to unload the dishwasher.
I wish that my clothes would wash themselves, fold themselves, and put themselves away.

I wish that it would always be autumn.
I wish that there would never be days below 50 or above 80.
I wish that I could get my flowers to bloom.
I wish that I had the energy to water those darn flowers everyday so they would bloom.

I wish my children would stay little forever.
I wish that Brody would ALWAYS want to be rocked and snuggled with.
I wish that Chloe would always keep her passion for learning.
I wish for both of my kids an intense desire for Jesus.

I wish there was no cancer.
I wish there were no asthma.
I wish there were no ear infections.
I wish there were no heartaches.

I wish for the days of my size 4 jeans.
I wish that my friend Stephanie lived closer, and that my friend Kate were still here.
I wish that my brothers and their families lived closer.
I wish for a healthy long life that will bring God every bit of the glory He deserves.

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?!?

1 comment:

Emily Doss said...

love it! (And I love your cute autumn blog design too.)