Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Baby Ducks


My kids absolutely love being outside. They can play for hours with sidewalk chalk, their bikes, balls, swingset, etc... but of course their favorite thing in the 95-100 degree weather we have had for the past few weeks has been the $12 pool I got for them at K-Mart. They even got creative and wanted Brody's little plastic slide in the pool so they could slide into it. So here are some pictures of the kids playing in the pool yesterday evening. They had a blast!!!


Summer, swimming, and sonic slushies - the 3 S's for the Blevins family


I don't remember what he was thinking about doing, but check out that sly look in his eyes




2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys are really enjoying life! I really miss a big backyard. Enjoy the summer! See you in August.

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I need one of those pools!