Sunday, October 25, 2009

So Much To Catch Up On

I have gotten behind because I have been SUPER busy lately. How is that?!? I am supposed to be taking it easy and resting with this radiation, but I have tripled my schedule and just feel like I am running in a hundred different directions everyday. So, I am going to attempt to update on the kids really fast while I have a few minutes.

BRODY:
He's WALKING!!! Baby boy walks around everywhere...like he owns the place. He is so stinking cute doing it too. Sometimes he puts his arms out in front of him like he's Frankenstein! But seriously, I think he walks just because he can now. He just LOVES it.
He's got 7 teeth and still eats like a little piglet although he weighs next to nothing. My friend has a 4 month old that weighs more than Brody does at 14 months old!
He is starting to say words : book (buh), cup (cu), uh-uh, mama, dada, dog (dah), duck (dut), moo, quack (cak), cupcake (cu-k), kitty cat (kii-ca)
He loves to dance. He's a dancing machine actually.
He also LOVES to have his teeth brushed! When I show him the toothpaste, he will start pretending like he is brushing his own teeth. SO CUTE!
Brody now wants BBQ sauce on almost everything he eats...green beans, carrots, fish sticks, chicken, etc...
He fights me like a banshee when I am trying to change his diaper or put on his clothes. Boy loves to be naked.
He climbed up both flights of our stairs yesterday and did great. Can't figure out how to go down them backwards yet though.

CHLOE (aka - miss sassy pants):
is getting so big! She will be 3 in just a few weeks.
is in the throws of potty training. This has got to be the hardest thing we have had to do thus far.
says the funniest things at the most random times that gets us laughing
told me the other day "mommy, you are my best friend" and it melted my heart
LOVES to read now. Every night we have to read at least 5 books if not more. And she only wants me to read to her laying down on the couch covered up with a blanket.
LOVES Tennessee football and will randomly yell "Go Big Orange!"
is being broken on the pacifier. She gets it at nap and bedtimes only. I cannot believe I am still allowing it at all.

I will post pics soon, and more on the fall activities that we have done so far this season. I plan on taking the kids to a pumpkin patch this week while my mom is in town visiting so there will be lots of pics and writing.

No comments: