Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney On Ice

Last Friday night, David and I took Chloe to see Disney On Ice. It was sooo much fun, not only for Chloe, but for us too. She was totally thrilled when she saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse and kept calling out for them and waving. Then she kept turning to me saying "mommy, they can't hear me!" She was mesmerized pretty much throughout the whole thing. The only part she was bored at was the princess part, but I'm pretty sure that's because she has never seen one of the princess movies. She, up until this point, has never been a movie girl. Clearly though I am going to have to start getting those movies.
Of course, what's a Disney show without shelling out big bucks on souveniers. I wasn't going to take her to a show and not let her pick out something, so I let her choose a toy and she picked the most expensive thing. It was a light-up Minnie Mouse spinning toy. It is really neat and she has continued to pay with it. Then she wanted a massively huge lollipop so David got that for her.
I can't wait until February when Disney Playhouse Live comes to Nashville as Brody will be old enough then to take too. I hope for many many more years of doing these things with my kids as it bring me so much joy to watch their little faces light up.
Here are a few pics from our evening.











BEFORE WE LEFT. SHE IS SO GROWN!





SHE'S IN HEAVEN WITH HER TOY AND LOLLIPOP

No comments: