Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO BRODY!!!! (warning there are LOTS of pics)

Today our little baby becomes a little boy. He is 1 today!!! No longer an infant, which totally breaks my heart but one thing I have learned is that no matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby boy.
We had a small birthday gathering for him over the weekend with my family who was in town visiting and some other close friends and nieghbors of ours. We had a great time celebrating Brody so I wanted to share some pics of my baby's special day. Enjoy these as my sister in law takes fabulous pics so she was our photographer for the weekend.


birthday kiss from Chloe



Daddy and son



Uncle Jordan with Brody



let us out please!







I love cake!



Mommy and her baby



Eating more cake







Natasha - she and Chloe met when Chloe was just 4 months old and Natasha was 9 months old



Hailey - our neigbor who is 17 months old


Baby Einstein cake



admiring gifts



Cedrick - Natasha's little brother











Kirk and Chloe being silly together as always



the cakes



Uncle Jordan with Brody again - they quickly became buddies this weekend



Mommy and baby



Aiden and Kirk











Chloe enjoying the swings



Sprinkler fun and the men in the background playing corn-hole







the 2 new additions to our group...Noah (11 weeks) and Braxton(10 weeks). I could kiss these baby cheeks all night! So sweet!!!



Jordan with Brody's slinky dog gift

1 comment:

5L's said...

happy bday brody! just love the black and white photo!!