Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brody's First...

HAIRCUT!!! He was in desperate need of having his hair cut...not trimmed, but actually cut. So of course I grabbed the camera and off we went to Laura's for his first time in the chair. I can't say he was thrilled, but in his defense, I had to wake him from his nap, he's 10 months old and has stranger anxiety, and he was a bit hungry. He did good overall and I can no longer call him Baby Brody. With his new "do" he is now "Man Blevins."



Getting ready...




So not happy!



Really irritated at this point.


Also, we have recently taken the kids down to Indian Lakes for a day of portraits, dancing fountains, and ice cream. It was so much fun. My mom and I first took them into Portrait Innovations for some spring pics. It took Brody all of 5 seconds to start smiling and having fun with the camera, but Chloe...well let's just say that it took her a LOT longer with a little bit of bribery to get her to cooperate. After the photo session though, we let her play in the fountains and then took the kids to get ice cream and cool down a bit. We had such a fun day!


































2 comments:

5L's said...

those turned out great!

i think brody will cry everytime he sees me now, lol!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Haha! We are laughing at Brody's face in the first picture.It's like he is saying "What are you doing to me?!" Poor guy. I love the studio pictures!