Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Outside

I am so glad that the weather is starting to warm up! We are taking advantage of all warm days and getting the kids outside as much as possible. Nothing better than riding bikes and scooters, blowing bubbles, and watching Brody explore his world outdoors.



Yes, this is me on Chloe's bike. And no, I would NOT have gotten on it had she not insisted upon it. She wanted me on the bike so that she could push me since I had been pushing her on it. Years down the road from now we will look back at this and probably ask "Why in the world was mommy riding the bike and making Chloe push?!?"



Chloe with her new Dora trike



I have hardly any pics of me and Brody together so we had a picture session.







Brody just enjoying the great day on a blanket full of toys

No comments: