Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Pictures

We have had some great weather lately so we have been able to enjoy the outside a little bit. My mom and I took the kidlets to the park yesterday and played with them. Chloe played on the swings, slides, and merry-go-round while Brody had fun on the swings. It was great to get out and get some fresh air.

Brody has now had green beans and I think he likes them as good at the other veggies. I think we will go with one more veggie after this one and then add in some fruits. I'm thinking of going with the standard start of bananas then maybe some peaches. I'll never get him out of the highchair then!

Chloe is still being Chloe. She's very into Dora right now so we have all adopted Spanish as a second language. Everything is all about Dora! She's moved from Mickey Mouse to Word World to Dora. Wonder what will be next.
Oh, and her new phrase is that she is going to San Diego. We watched Madagascar yesterday and in the movie the animals talk about the San Diego Zoo so yesterday when we left for the park she said she was going to San Diego. Then last night she asked David if she could go to San Diego "please!" Very cute.

Alright, on to pictures. More later...
















2 comments:

5L's said...

award for you on my blog!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Our Tarheel niece and nephew are precious!