Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Snow Day!

Wouldn't you know it...it snowed today!!! But of course Chloe is sick with bronchiolitis and can't go out to play in it. For some reason I think I would be a really bad mom if I allowed her to go outside today when she is wheezing and sounding like a train. Well, since she can't go outside to play in it, I came up with the next best thing. I brought some snow in, and let her pick some up off the deck to bring inside to play with. FUN TIMES!!! Here are a few pics that she specifically wanted to show her "Op-Op" (my dad). So, enjoy the pics and of course I had to include some of the little Bro-Man.


A view from our back door



Snowballs in the hand



Look mom...I have 2 snowballs!







Leaning out the back door to pick up some snow. She wasn't satisfied with me just handing it to her. She had to do it herself!



The 2 kidlets watching Baby Einstein



Big Boy!

2 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

Chloe's hair is so long and so precious! You are blessed with 2 adorable kids :)

Kimberly said...

He's really growing now!