Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I think it's official...

Chloe is NOT scared of the dark. Last night I was giving her night-night kisses and she looked up and said "sleep mama's bed." I told her that she had to sleep in her bed and she replied "it's dark." Then David came in the living room to get her for bed and she happily ran down the hall with him to her room and went straight to sleep. Then today for naptime, she went into her room and said "it's dark. mama's bed. please. thank you."

She has my number clearly.

Oh, and Brody spent his first night ever in his crib last night. I had to get him out of our room as he is such an old man. He snores, fidgets, and flails all night long (while he is sleeping) meaning that I get very little sleep since I am a light sleeper anyways. He did great in his room so that's where he will start staying every night!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad it went well in his room. Aaah, the peace. I totally know that one. From one mama of an old man baby to another. :)