Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hilarious...

So I have finally been able to stop laughing long enough to make this post. Tonight, Chloe and I were laying together on one end of our couch and David was sitting on the other end. She was pointing to her nose saying "Chloe's nose," then would point to mine and say "mama's nose," then point to David's and...well, you get the point. Then she looked up my nose and said, "it's dark in there." BUT...here's the funniest part of the whole thing. Then, she decided to move on to hair. Chloe grabs her hair, says "Chloe's hair," grabs my hair and says "mama's hair," then she looked at David and said "daddy's hair, where are you?!?"
Oh my goodness, I am back to laughing hysterically as I type this. It was the funniest thing to me and her. He didn't laugh nearly as much. I hope to always remember her asking that and being so serious about it!

1 comment:

The Richards Family said...

poor david! that IS hilarious!! :)