Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 Months Old!

Time flies! Brody is now 3 months old and I just find that the past 3 months have flown by. When we were in them though, they seemed painfully long as he would scream, cry, and vomit incessantly. Now though, I see how short of a time period that was and how far along he has come since then. Now, he is the HAPPIEST, most content baby on the face of the Earth. Seriously, all he does when he is awake is smile, kick his legs like he is going somewhere, and laugh. He is currently trying to roll over as well and has begun to reach for his toys. He is such a little joy - no matter what is going on in this crazy life of ours, I can just look at his sweet little smile and everything seems to be alright in that moment. It's a great feeling to wake up every morning and know that I am going to be greeted by a smiling baby and a happy toddler.
The other day I ran into the bedroom to get something and left Chloe in the living room with Brody. He was propped up on his boppy and she was playing with her new easel. I was gone all of 30 seconds but when I came back, I found her sitting with Brody and talking to him. It was such a sweet moment to see that she did that all on her own with no prompting whatsoever. She really cares for Brody and it's evident in the small things that she does for him or with him.
Here are a few new pictures of Brody so that you can see his growth progress. ENJOY!




I know it looks like he is content to be on his belly, but really he was just getting ready to start screaming. I just happened to snap the picture at the right time.


And the truth comes out. He hates being on his belly.





Look at how long he is! This is a 3-6 month sleeper and he is already about to reach maximum length capacity.



I know this is blurry, but I wanted to include it because his dimple is just shining! I love it!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness..Brody is long! I may need to exchange his X-Mas! The kidlets look good as I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog. See you in a week or so.