Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Girl Gone?

So today I went into Chloe's room to get her up from her nap so that I could go to the Y for a workout. Upon entering the room, IT WAS EMPTY!!! A few seconds of panic set in, but then I realized she had to be in there as she can't open doors yet. I checked the closet, but nope, she wasn't in there. I checked the corner beside her dresser as she likes to hide there sometimes, but again, not there. Then, I just happened to look underneath her crib and there she was, fast asleep. I cannot believe that she even got under there as the mattress is on the lowest setting it can be on and there is really not that much room under there. But nonetheless, she was under there laying curled up on her side snoozing away. Of course, I ran to get the camera and this is what I captured on film...



Toddler bed with NO TODDLER IN IT!!!



And there she is...snoozing away






Also, last Sunday after church, I decided it would be fun to make Pumpkin cookies with Chloe and then decorate them with icing. So... I put her up next to the counter and she helped me with the whisking (yes, I actually own a whisk - and use it - SHOCKING, I know!) and the icing of the cookies. She had a blast and by the time it was over, she was as orange as the cookies were...and her hair was too! Here are some pictures of that too.










1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Laughed out loud at Chloe under the crib!