Sunday, October 5, 2008

Answers...maybe. Oh, and some new Pics


OK - not the best picture of Chloe, but it is her in the middle of screaming "CHEEEEEEESE!"



Don't you just love that smile? And...notice the dimple on the right side. So cute!



This is just a picture so that you can see how long Brody is. Hmmm, is he going to be long and lean like his Uncle Jordan? If so, that's the only bit of Howell that he has in him as he doesn't look a thing like me.



Chloe in her new Halloween shirt. Thank you Uncle Jordan and Aunt Kim! Oh, and I have had to hide the shirt because it lights up and Chloe wants to play with it and now wear it all of the time.

Now on to updates...Brody has now been started on Zantac for what his pediatrician believes is a bad case of GERD. It will take up to 5 days to see the full results, but I should start seeing some change in the next day or so. I will say that this morning he woke up at 5:30 so I dosed him with the medicine then fed him 20 minutes later...he is HAPPY right now!!! Kicking and smiling away. Please pray that this is the answer that we have been searching for.

Oh, and upon waking this morning, I heard Chloe serenading us with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Seriously, if she sings it once a day, she sings it 100 times! She is still in her room as I haven't gone to get her up yet and she is still singing away. I LOVE IT!!! Oh, and yesterday in the car, I had my Chris Tomlin CD playing and looked in the back seat at Chloe and she was swaying back and forth and smiling like crazy. However, that doesn't beat the time that I had Daniel Doss's CD playing and looked back at her and she was "singing" and raising her hands - praising God at the ripe old age of 22 months! Never to early to start, huh?



Just another pic of Chloe in her new shirt.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the shirt on Chloe. Poor Brody-he's already tough. I hope he feels better this week.

Kristi Taylor Askew said...

I hope the zantac helps. What a horrible thing to deal with. You sound like you're in good spirits, though. Chloe is such a darling girl. She looks SO much like you! Love it.

The Richards Family said...

that's great he is acting better already. the zantac helped my boys' belly aching go away but the vomiting continued for the whole first year and a little beyond so don't be alarmed if he still pukes, haha, you probably already know that since you worked in the bussiness! :) both kids look adorable.