Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now I Get It!!!


Ready for church



The best picture that I could get of the 2 of them together



Mouth full of cheetos getting into lots of mischief. The face says it all...



Chloe trying to show Brody how to talk on a cell phone. Clearly she is starting to take more interest in him...which is not a good thing all of the time. I can see these two getting into lots of mischief when he gets a bit older.







The title of my post is referring to when I was young, and we were all up and getting ready for church on Sunday mornings. I just didn't understand how my mom could be the first one up, but the last one ready and out the door. I mean really, it puzzled me at times. Well, now, I GET IT!!!
This morning I woke up at 6:30 to feed Brody and decided to just stay up and prepare myself for the day. I hung out with Brody before anyone else got up so that I could have some one on one time with him and then proceeded to get everyone else up. I showered, got ready, and then started on the kids. Chloe was first. I bribed her with Teddy Grahams so that she would get her dress on without me having to chase her, and let me put her hair in pigtails without protesting. It worked!!! Next, I turned on a cartoon for her so that I could get Brody bathed, dressed and fed again before church in hopes that he would sleep right through church. Mission accomplished there! Then, I picked up the house so that I didn't have to come home to a messy living room while David watched the kids. By the time all of that was done, I was nearly sweating and needed to touch up my hair so David put both kids in the car, and made sure the essentials were in both diaper bags while I worked on myself - again. End result...mommy was the first one up and the last one out the door. So to my mom...now I understand! Oh and one more thing I did was get pics of the kids dressed for church. Enjoy!

No comments: