Friday, September 5, 2008

New Pictures

Brody had his 2 week check up today. He is now 8.5 pounds and 21.5 inches long. He is 50% for weight and 75% for length. Yep, that's right...he's long and lean. He's doing great. No real other news from his checkup. He is beginning to track and look around a lot more now and was just awake for 2 solid hours!!!
Chloe is beginning to tell me when she wants me to put Brody down and where she wants me to put him. She will point to either his swing or bouncy seat and say "right there." She also has tried to stake claim on all of her old baby toys that I have gotten out for Brody to look at/play with. And it never fails that she wants the one that he is looking at. I am trying to teach her that she can have the one he has if, and only if, she gives him another one. She's catching on...I think.




This is a picture that Chloe made at Parents Day Out on Thursday. Sorry that it won't get to you grandparents by Grandparent's Day, but we will get it in the mail very soon. She made 2 of them so everyone gets one! I love that they used her handprint as the flower. Enjoy - and HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!











Chloe is trying very hard to give Brody his passy even though he wasn't fussing at all.



No comments: