Friday, August 22, 2008

Brody David Blevins is here!!!!

Just a short note to let everyone know that on Monday, 8/18 at 1:22 in the afternoon, Brody David Blevins was born. He was 8 pounds and 20 inches long. He is doing well and I am recovering from my C-Section just fine. We came home from the hospital on August 21 which coincidentally was mine and David's wedding anniversary. What a great way to celebrate it by bringing home our healthy son!
Chloe is also doing great with Brody. She doesn't show a whole lot of interest in him just yet, but today when he was crying she did hand me a bottle...she's getting the hang of it!
Anyways, pics and more details later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on Baby Brody! I am happy to hear all went well and you are all doing well. I can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Amy

Kimberly said...

We are anxious to meet Brody some time. The pictures were good and I may see a little bit of Chloe in his face?!

Kristi Taylor Askew said...

Yay! So glad to hear you came home and all is well. Give him hugs from us, and Chloe, too. I was thinking the same thing from the pictures - do your kids have the same nose? Darling!