Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More pics and an update...

Update on the pregnancy...
I am now almost 25 weeks along (a little over 6 months) and things are going really really well. I had an appointment today for a regular checkup. Baby Boy's heartrate is in the 140s, and he is measuring at exactly where he should be. I told Dr. Hamre that I think that I am carrying the Incredible Hulk because of the punches and kicks that this kid throws. Seriously, this baby has an art for kicking and punching at the same time so I feel it all over. And might I say that HE IS STRONG!!! Other than that, I got a prescription for Zantac for the severe heartburn that I have (yes, this probably means another very hairy baby for me),and the orange glucose drink for the next appointment where they will check for diabetes. I'm one of the weird-o's I guess because I LOVE that drink! I cannot wait to be able to down it!!! Anyways, next appt. is June 3rd and then I will start going every 2 weeks. I cannot believe that we are at that point already!
Oh, and we are going to have a 4-D ultrasound done at the end of May or beginning of June. I'm so excited about that. I want to make sure that this baby really is a boy...one of our friends thought that she was having a boy until her 38 week appointment where they did an U/S and discovered that the "he part" was really just the cord. I want double confirmation before we start on his nursery.
That's all for now. I'll update as things progress.



This is what happens when David diapers Chloe...



Our azalea bushes are starting to bloom. I love looking at them!



Chloe will go up to the bushes and say "look" while she points to the flowers. I think she likes them too!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Is Chloe going to be a plummer when she grows up? If so, she's off to a good start. MOM

Kimberly said...

I love the new blog design and countdown! Thanks for updates:)