Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun weekend!


New dress from Grammy. SUPER CUTE!!! Thanks Grammy!



Playing with Aunt Kim before church



"This is how it works Aunt Kim."


This past weekend was so much fun! My sister-in-law, Kim, came in late on Thursday night and left late this afternoon. While she was here, we took Chloe to the indoor jump place in Pleasant View and then to the yummy Mexican restaurant right by it on Friday. Then that night, Kim and I joined some of my girlfriends for a girl's night out at the Looking Glass - a phenomenal restaurant here in Clarksville. I had never been there so it was a real treat and I'm definitly going to be going back. Then on Saturday, we toured around Clarksville and took Chloe to the Fairgrounds to play. That evening, we enjoyed some wine at Jazz on the Lawn (okay - I did NOT enjoy anything but my Coke Zero) and heard a great band play. The weather was really perfect and we were able to stay the whole time. Chloe was so good while we were there! She played with another little 18 month old baby that was sitting right by us. On Sunday, we went to church and out to eat afterwards. Then, the time came to take her back to the airport and say our good-byes. I am really sad that she is gone, but really looking forward to the possibility of her getting to come back again in the fall!
** Thank you Kim for coming to visit and hang out with us! We really loved having you here!**

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Such a cute update and pics, too! Glad you've had fun and stayed busy. I hope you're feeling well. I still can't believe how much Chloe and Clara look alike. I guess that's what they get for being due the same day, huh? ;)