Monday, May 26, 2008

4-D U/S results...

Well, Baby Blevins is still a BOY! No doubts at all - not that there were really any doubts to begin with. Anyways, he is still VERY breech with his head on my upper right side and his body wrapping around my abdomen in a C shape. His body almost makes a complete circle as his feet are close to his head. He is facing my back so the pics were really hard for the U/S lady to get, and of course baby wasn't about to move for her. Anyways, we can tell what everything is and hopefully you'll be able to see some of what we saw. Oh yeah, babies usually start growing hair around 30 weeks...I am 27 weeks and this baby has already got sprigs of hair. He will be hairy like Chloe I'm sure. For now though, his head looks like David's (ha-ha!).



Both legs sticking up



Both legs sticking up again and his head kind of facing down and an arm by the head



baby's face on the right side of the picture. he was facing my back the whole time so she could only get half of his face.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kelly,
I can't believe you are under 90 days! How exciting to be welcoming your soon before much longer. I loved the pictures. We never did that with any of ours, but I wished we had. It's amazing you can already see his face. What a little miracle!
Amy