Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Rare Occasion...





So this is probably one of the only times that I will ever post pregnancy pictures on this blog. I feel like I need to at least have a few momentos of this pregnancy though since I did have quite a few of Chloe's. So...I will be 6 months on Saturday which is completely hard to believe. I feel so HUGE and cannot see how this baby is going to have room to get much bigger (he's only about 1.5 pounds now), but I know that that just means that not only will he get bigger, but SO WILL I!!! AAAGGHHHHH! Seriously, I didn't feel this huge with Chloe until about 8 months. Anyways, I think it's true about the difference in how you carry girls versus boys. With him, I've gained all in my belly and face, but with her, I gained ALL OVER! Yes, that was a lovely sight - NOT!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I think you look beautiful :)

Kimberly said...

I think that preggo girlies are SO CUTE! They make the coolest maternity clothes now too! Thanks for the pics Kelly!

MOM said...

Kelly, To me you are beautiful.