Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Blevins 2.0 is a....


Profile with the arm going across the face. Baby is waving!




Gender...any guesses as to what that may be?!?



Profile shot again


BOY!!!!! Yep, that's right, this baby held nothing back. No modesty on his part. He was such a little wiggler today, but very cooperative for the measurements. I have to say...he is ADORABLE! He was opening and closing his mouth a lot, and he kept putting his little arm across his face. I knew I already loved this baby so much, but just knowing the gender now makes me feel even that much more in love with him. After the ultrasound, we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then to Target to get the little one his first outfit. Of course I couldn't buy him something and not get anything for Chloe, so she got some summer pajamas too. I hope that you all can tell what the pictures are that were posted. The one of his profile and arm is the arm actually going across his face, and then the gender one...well, if you doubt that he's a boy, you must go get your eyes examined. ENJOY! Oh, and no names are chosen yet but we have about 5 on our list so far that we are considering.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! Congratulations on your baby BOY! I am so excited for you. I am glad to hear all went well and he looks healthy as well. So much fun to start shopping too. Congrats again!

Amy

gracedgirl said...

yeah!!! Caleb will have another buddy :) Just wait he will have your heart! boys are sweet!

Leslie Pigg said...

CONGRATS!!! You know I love boys so I think it's wonderful! Anytime you want to bring him over to play in our preschool frat house (as we call it), feel free! I am so excited for you all, especially that he is healthy. (And coincidentally, Outback is our post-sex-determining-ultrasound destination too!)

The Jenkins Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you...we don't know when baby number two will be coming along, but I am looking forward to getting lots of advice from you :) Enjoy your weekend. See you at Church on Sunday!

Kristi said...

Yay for the Belvins family! Congrats on a healthy baby boy to come.