Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Days

So the snow really did show up in Clarksville yesterday and this morning. I would guess that we got about 4 inches or more. I'm not a good estimator though so I'm not really sure about that number. Anyways, it was plenty to play in, roll around in, and build little "snow-babies" in. Chloe had a blast playing with our little friends in the neighborhood and even stayed outside for about 2 hours in it. She was definitly tired when we were done playing and came inside for a 2.5 hour nap!!! Mommy and Daddy even got a nap too! Aaahh, I LOVE snow days...


My favorite picture...she was just walking up the neighborhood. I love the little snow tracks she is making


"Now what do I do?"


"Hey Mom, look at my snow-baby!"


It took a few minutes until Chloe learned to balance and walk in the snow


Chloe and Emily playing in the snow together


"Hey, look at me!"


The neighborhood girls...Emily,Chloe,Abi, and Hannah


Can you tell that this is Chloe's snow angel?

2 comments:

Donna@themommyminute said...

Hey, girl! I like your blog! Love the snow pictures. Let's just say Julia wasn't quite as happy in the snow as Chloe.

The Jenkins Family said...

How adorable! I love that you blog! I am excited for Chloe G updated and for new baby updates! Hope your day is great :)