Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time To Go...

It's that time of year again when Chick-fil-A corporate headquarters sends all of the owners and their spouses to an annual seminar. It's the third week of every February and it's always a great time to re-energize and set some goals for the current year. I am always uplifted when I attend these seminars as it's always great to be around other Chick-fil-A people.
As I get ready to leave here in a few minutes, I am sitting here thinking about just how good God really is. Most of you know that Chloe and I are attached at the hip and we go everywhere together - and I do mean everywhere (it's true that once you have a child you get no privacy at all. I started getting nervous about leaving her probably a month ago but immediately started praying to feel God's peace and calm about it. I can honestly say this morning that I am totally at peace and actually very very excited to be going on a trip with my husband. I am going to miss her a lot for sure, but I know that I am going to come back a totally refreshed and rejuvenated mommy...ready to tackle the world with Chloe again.
Keep my family in your prayers this week and I'll update you all when we get back at the end of the week.

No comments: