Friday, February 1, 2008

My Turn

Kelly, Chloe, Cabot and me are all doing well. We had a home run year at the store with a 18.56% sales increase and large profit increase. I won "Symbol of Success", the most prestegious award at Chick-fil-A. I will soon be driving a FREE 2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4. It really is a sweet model that far surpasses previous model years. Although, Kelly may inherit the Ford because I have my eye on one of those new Toyota FJ Cruisers! Best of all I can honestly say that I LOVE what I do and look foward to going to work everyday(how many people can say that?!). Kelly and Chloe are regulars for their "free" meals...they walk in off the street like a homeless family and demand free food!!..Oh but I love them so much, I could never refuse. It really makes my day when they come visit me. We are looking forward to seminar in Orlando in a couple of weeks!!! blog blog blog..I can't think of anything else now...uhhh...bye!

No comments: